Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Gourmande Gourmandises


I've taken on Groumande as my favourite word, but recently discovered that I got the meaning of it completely wrong! It simply means someone who appreciates food. Whoops. So here's my new word, which I think means something really really tasty that simply has to be eaten no matter how full you are. Slight change, but still ok. No longer the noun of savage eating, but the object which must be eaten. Goumandises. Hopefully this one is accurate, I found it on a box of sweets.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I told you that was what it meant!
I thought you were just making a new (highly useful) meaning!

I thought I'd lose weight here. Japanese food is mighty tempting. And fresh veg is much more expensive than I expected, but eating out is rather cheap...

Agh all the buttons are in Japanese! I don't know how to post this.